Welcome to December! Only one month until 2014, can you believe it? I love planning for the new year…so much opportunity and possibility.
Since many of us are in planning mode, and Sabrina and I are kicking off 2014 with our free and virtual Living Your Ideal Global Life Summit (January 13-17), I’ve decided to make December (Re)Launch Into Your Ideal Global Life month.
One of the reasons I’m co-hosting the Living Your Ideal Global Life Summit is because I believe that re-entry is more than readjusting to being back “home.” It’s more than reverse culture shock. It’s more than the first few days after getting off an international flight.
Re-entry is an opportunity to create the global life you want.
So let’s take December to dream and scheme about what our ideal global lives could look like in 2014! I’ve got several things this month to support and inspire you:
- Simple projects that will help you figure out your ideal global life “ingredients” (one each week)
- Case studies of people all over the world living their ideal global life
- Blog link-up so you can share your ideas (kinda like last month’s mini blog challenge)
- Twitter chat about living global lives
- Articles that will help you create your ideal global life
- An opportunity to tell me what you’d like to see on SPS in 2014
- SALE on three SPS tools that will help you create your ideal global life – Re-Entry Reality workbook, the “How-To” Career series, and the LinkedIn course
Be sure to check out the Living Your Ideal Global Life Summit. We’ve got 20 speakers who will talk about many facets of living a global life – from being a nomad to race, power and privilege, from traveling to places that scare you to looking at global as a verb, from volunteering abroad to networking in a new country and MUCH, MUCH more! Click here to see who’s speaking and to reserve your spot (it’s free).