The Living Your Ideal Global Life Summit starts today! Yay!! Sabrina and I have been working for months to organize this Summit and we are so excited to share our amazing guest experts with you this week. Here’s today’s schedule:
Day 1: Monday, January 13, 2014
Your Global Life: It Starts With YOU
How to Create a Vision for Your Global Life
with Christine Martell (9am PST/ 5pm GMT)
Relaunch Yourself After Being Abroad
with Carrie Niesen + Cate Brubaker (10am PST/ 6pm GMT)
Networking in a New Country
with Vanessa Shaw (11am PST/ 7pm GMT)
Global is a Verb
with Patti Digh (12pm PST/ 8pm GMT)
Click here to get the Summit access information!
All of the Living Your Ideal Global Life Summit interviews are FREE to watch during Summit Week. But what do you do if there are speakers you want to hear but can’t make their session this week?
Check out the Create Your Ideal Global Life Jumpstart Bundle!
Here’s what you get:
- Unlimited access to all 20 Summit Week videos
- Action-oriented handouts for each of the 20 Summit sessions
- Destination: Nomadtopia eBook (Amy Scott)
- BYOB: Build Your Online Business eBook (Natalie Sisson)
- Re-Entry Reality: Your Guide to Relaunching Yourself After Being Abroad Workbook (Cate Brubaker)
- Nonstop Awesomeness in the Kitchen: Recipes from the Road eCookbook (Nathan Agin)
- Indie Excellence Award Winning, Drivetime Yoga MP3 (Elaine Masters)
- Surprise bonuses from Cultural Detective and VisualsSpeak